Best/favourite Car Air Freshener ??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Just to let you know, I bought a number of california scents when at Edition last year (september), since then I have only used 2 of them and the car still smells of cherry :cool:

Snap. I bought 6 off eBay about 18 months ago. Mum got one, wife is on her second, I'm on my second and the spare has been kept somewhere safe that I seemingly can't remember.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
What's the best cali scents? Seen them at 6 for £10 on ebay. The missus also likes them so I'll get her some and get myself a couple as I've never tried them

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
These are getting popular now too:

california-hangouts.jpg

jonny.92

RMS Regular
These are getting popular now too:

california-hangouts.jpg

Those are great, girlfriend had the cherry one in and it literally lasted about 6 months. Where sells them? I've tried halfords, procar etc but no luck. She got hers free at a garage when she bought fuel or something but I went back and they had none left

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I have a about a thousand cherry here and a few hundred laguna breeze but I doubt you're gonna drive to Magherafelt from Lisburn for a few air fresheners!

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Anyone who has ever smelt Awesome sauce from hybrid racing can agree its the best smelling air freshener ever! lol

I smelt this parcel this morning before i opened it! lol

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Anyone who has ever smelt Awesome sauce from hybrid racing can agree its the best smelling air freshener ever! lol

I smelt this parcel this morning before i opened it! lol

They don't last though. I get about a week or two out of one :worried:

Stopped bothering with them since.

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
I think that awesome sauce is a terrible smell lol looks kinda cool though

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Where the hell is it 10 for $5 and il get more lol They are $5 Each iirc

I got 20 for free along with the rest in the pic so i dont care lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.