people mad
I have a feeling VLZ owner is on here?
IMG_7279.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Saw them at the port today too plus a 991 plated GT3 on the prom

Said the exact same thing to my wife about that golf.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Where would be the best place to advertise a reg these days?

Have little to no interest in anything car related for a long time, maybe a good time to offload 🤷‍♂️

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Where would be the best place to advertise a reg these days?

Have little to no interest in anything car related for a long time, maybe a good time to offload 🤷‍♂️

I would stick it on retention, you’d regret selling that plate! Although I would love it to go alongside my ULZ77 , but I expect it’s worth a lot of money these days.

We have a plate that we need to sell also, WIL 750, and it’s hard to value a reg as some comparable plates for sale online are stupid money. We bought it from @JOE5X ’s ACE Reg years ago so might ring him about it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’d just think of a price (at the high end) and stick it on gumtree or eBay. If not in a panic, just let it tick away waiting for someone to spot it.

The likes of WIL will be more attractive to mainlanders now since the dateless registrations have become more accessible to them.

PAULW

RMS Regular
That wasn’t an attempted for sale post btw, so please don’t message me about it.
I have absolutely no idea what their worth so don’t want to be wasting anyone’s time
Thanks 😊
Saw @redanni your Golf R earlier as I headed toward Ballymoney, looked well, always love that colour of Golf R.