Bike Meet - Noobs Especially

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Any interest in organising a bike meet sometime soon? I don't know many bikers as yet and would definitely like to meet some more folk that are interested in getting out a run regularly.

Quite a few folk posted about passing their test recently, so I imagine there's a few people in the same boat as me...

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
I would be up for a run not had a great deal of road time since passing so would be good to get some.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Happy days - few interested (y) I must check that forum out ToDoRon. Any particular days/times suit you lot? I'm thinking a Saturday or Sunday in the near future?

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Weekend suits me also. A Sunday would prob suit me best but could do a Saturday if that's what suits everyone else.

Anyone got any ideas for routes? Just a suggestion but what about a lap of the penninsula? Suppose would depend where everyone is coming from.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
I'm easy with the route. North Coast is an obvious option, but I don't mind where we head.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Yip @ferret, I like the North Coast run, from Carrick to Portstewart

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
I'll create a new post later this evening when I'm home (I'm out on the bike at the minute lol).

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Is this coming Sunday too short notice or would it suit any of you? Failing that, what about the following Sat (think it's the 20th)? If most people are happy with this date, I'll update my original post with a list of everyone who's up for it, rather than creating a new thread.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.