Bike Meet - Noobs Especially

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Probably meeting at Carrick Castle, then head up the coast, but we can sort the route when we have a date organised.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend any runs for the next few weekends til I get the bike through its mot. Flipping didn't receive a notification in the post and thought it was july it expired but it was first of June! Lucky I checked the other night cause I have been out a couple of small trips already past the 1st lol.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend any runs for the next few weekends til I get the bike through its mot. Flipping didn't receive a notification in the post and thought it was july it expired but it was first of June! Lucky I checked the other night cause I have been out a couple of small trips already past the 1st lol.
I'm hoping to organise a few runs over the summer, so you can join the next one :grinning:

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Any 125 bikes welcome ?
I've no issues with 125s coming along and I'd plan to have a few stops along the route, so that if anyone falls behind for one reason or another, they can catch up at a stop.

moran

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx s13
If its the 20th id be free or the sunday after :laughing: should get an RMS bikes and coffee going for the summer!

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
If its the 20th id be free or the sunday after :laughing: should get an RMS bikes and coffee going for the summer!
Was aiming for this weekend (Sun 14th), if it suits folk. But if that doesn't suit, we can push it back to the following weekend.

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
I can't do Sun 21st now :worried: but can still do this weekend or next Sat. I'm also looking to get out a wee spin tomorrow if anyone fancies a wee jant?

moran

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx s13
I can't do Sun 21st now :worried: but can still do this weekend or next Sat. I'm also looking to get out a wee spin tomorrow if anyone fancies a wee jant?
Ah im just seeing this now! Motogps on from 12:45 on BTSPORT so ill naybe be freee for a quick rip after that?

Big Dogg

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Tesla MY-LR
Weather looks to be crap over the next week or so, so this weekend is scrubbed...

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
I may consider this. If theres 125s going i can use the msx but itll supprise you how quick it can go lol. If not just aquire a big bike from work lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.