Bike respray

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Heck

RMS Member
Drives
Fazer600
Hi I have Yamaha fzs fazer 600 silver has a few marks on tank 16 year old bike. anyone know someone that spray bikes thanks

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Physco cycles in Newtownards, he has a Facebook page and his work looks good. Also a fella on here has a relation, think it's his uncle, again his work looks good, there are pics in a thread on here to.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
Where bouts are you based HECK? I've used local (dromore area) independent sprayer done both bike work (old mans panniers) and numerous car fixes for family and friends. Never had a complaint about his work and hes not hard to pay. Prob looking at 2 week wait though to get in.

Heck

RMS Member
OP
Heck
Drives
Fazer600
Where bouts are you based HECK? I've used local (dromore area) independent sprayer done both bike work (old mans panniers) and numerous car fixes for family and friends. Never had a complaint about his work and hes not hard to pay. Prob looking at 2 week wait though to get in.
I'm in newry but don't mind the wait as not be out on much over winter thanks for information .

Heck

RMS Member
OP
Heck
Drives
Fazer600
Physco cycles in Newtownards, he has a Facebook page and his work looks good. Also a fella on here has a relation, think it's his uncle, again his work looks good, there are pics in a thread on here to.
Thanks for the information

cupraricky

RMS Regular
I'm in newry but don't mind the wait as not be out on much over winter thanks for information .

I'll pm you details. Also know a sprayer in newry out the armagh rd. I'll give u his details too but up to you who you go to. Used the guy in newry for years and then one bad spray job never went back..........to be fair though he did fix his mistake

Heck

RMS Member
OP
Heck
Drives
Fazer600
I'll pm you details. Also know a sprayer in newry out the armagh rd. I'll give u his details too but up to you who you go to. Used the guy in newry for years and then one bad spray job never went back..........to be fair though he did fix his mistake
Thanks I appreciate your help

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.