Bimecc High Quality Chrome Locking Wheel Bolts - Tuv Approved

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CASNI

RMS Member
Drives
Porsche 911 (964
I have a selection of very high quality chrome locking wheel bolts available. These are German TUV approved and are made by the renowned company BIMECC, who are an OEM wheel bolt manufacturer.

I have these immediately available from stock and have bolts in either 12mm or 14mm with 1.5mm thread. These can be supplied with the radius seat (this suits most o/e wheels including those found on VW AUDI MERCEDES) or with the 60 degree tapered seat which suits the majority of the aftermarket alloy wheels.
I also have some 12mm x 1.25 locking wheel nuts - these will fit most Japenese vehicles.

These are priced at just £17.50 including postage and packaging. I always dispatch within 24 hours of purchase but it is usually much sooner.

Attachments

• bimecc_wheel_lock_bolt[1].jpg
    bimecc_wheel_lock_bolt[1].jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 287

CASNI

RMS Member
OP
CASNI
Drives
Porsche 911 (964
Yes these are brilliant quality compared to some of the rubbish that is on the market.

CASNI

RMS Member
OP
CASNI
Drives
Porsche 911 (964
Thanks to those who have purchased. Still lots more available at this super price..

CASNI

RMS Member
OP
CASNI
Drives
Porsche 911 (964
Yes these are very very good..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.