BMW 330Ci

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
pretty impressive time.. and nice note to the engine.. takes a while to load up on put file tho... i like the dash.. looks smart :grinning:

Brendan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus 16v ZeTak
"Boys are back in town".....

Very nice engine note.....

A friend has one and seems to shift great.....

What sort off BHP are in these motors.....

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
Looks like an auto all right. Looks like his tail lights are out, and the engine management light is also on :eek: ...

I can also confirm from 1st hand experience that these things are smooooooooth :cool:

jamesy

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
mmm driving to 100, and i notice yur brake warning lights are on for both the bulbs being out and for either fluid or pads low, i hope you were able to stop as quick ross lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
from what i have heard, there is nothing wrong with the brake lights, it happen when retrofiting the LED rear lights, and BMW's skilled technicians couldn't alter a simple thing via computer.
the fella is apparently changing the pads very shortly, and it isn't an engine management light - i checked the internet and it shows it is a lambada sensor for the emissions... apparently!

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
lol im on about the one on the right hand side above the air bag light, looks as though the motor is lit up like a christmas tree with lights lol

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Good job, would like to see one of an M3 just to compare (Hint M3 Owners)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Bibby said:
lol im on about the one on the right hand side above the air bag light, looks as though the motor is lit up like a christmas tree with lights lol

ah yeah mate - they are the brake warning lights - the guy needs new pads in - i hear pagid blue for the BMWs by CA Automotive are the way to go....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.