BMW E28 in black

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
I also have a lead on an immaculate M535i in malachite green, but the man maths would have to be worked hard to get that.

As you can tell I've had little to be at this past week

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Really like both those that you're looking at, the silver 85 needs a wheel change though, alpinas would be amazing on it.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
84171DDC-C3F4-4CBB-B235-237C517FC848.jpeg

😉😉

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
cloth??
1612448464458.png

That does look in good condition to be fair, but I'm set on an E28 now. It's down to 2 options and it's just trying to decide if the other one is worth the money, it's a m535i in malachite green at 13k.

Or a 520i but in Diamond schwartz at a fair bit less.

colin84

RMS Regular
cloth??
View attachment 311245

That does look in good condition to be fair, but I'm set on an E28 now. It's down to 2 options and it's just trying to decide if the other one is worth the money, it's a m535i in malachite green at 13k.

Or a 520i but in Diamond schwartz at a fair bit less.

Yeah bit of an odd one not having leather.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
You could socially distance the bridal party in this haha

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
Thoughts on malachite green?
1612798297170.png

What's the general rate for a good M535i? Speaking to the owner of the above, and it needs minor bits tidied up but seems solid. And a very cool spec/colour.

Also have a 520i in diamond schwarz, at £7k but 250k miles. Though it did have a full restoration and engine rebuild about 9 years ago and is in great condition.

Just need a few people to act as a soundboard before I pull the trigger

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Thoughts on malachite green?
View attachment 311774
What's the general rate for a good M535i? Speaking to the owner of the above, and it needs minor bits tidied up but seems solid. And a very cool spec/colour.

Also have a 520i in diamond schwarz, at £7k but 250k miles. Though it did have a full restoration and engine rebuild about 9 years ago and is in great condition.

Just need a few people to act as a soundboard before I pull the trigger

That is lovely!!! I'd rather a 535i that a 520 too.

This the same car as youre looking at?

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
That m535i looks lovely. Personally not a fan of the kit on them bar the arch covers but that colour looks great!

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
That m535i looks lovely. Personally not a fan of the kit on them bar the arch covers but that colour looks great!
Would be the same that's why the 520i is still on the option list. It's very chome bumpered.
Would you think £7k is a good price for a clean 520i? I know it's right on market value at the minute but just would like a second option

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat

This the same car as youre looking at?

it is