BMW E36 wanted

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
After a BMW E36 (323,325,328), must be manual and coupe. Needs to be very clean, presentable and ready to drive with MOT. Colour/options unimportant but black is a no no. Max budget of £8k. What’s out there?

mikey

RMS Regular
OP
mikey
Drives
Celica
Gone to a fella over the weekend from Enniskillen direction! There was another guy mad keen from Donegal looking it but I’ve no idea how ‘legal’ it was going to be if it ended up there as I doubt he was going to pay the €10-12k VRT to officially import it into the south!
Indifferent about seeing it go to be honest, didn’t quite live up to my childhood expectations although it was a nice driving car. Didn’t gel with it.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Long as it's away thats the main thing. Looked great value in the end, market seems to have softened on similar stuff.

mikey

RMS Regular
OP
mikey
Drives
Celica
Long as it's away thats the main thing. Looked great value in the end, market seems to have softened on similar stuff.
Aye apart from being the wrong time of year to sell the market for Subarus and Evos seems to have taken a bit of a downturn lately. Such is life 🤷‍♂️