Bmw Technician wanted

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
Is there any BMW technicians on here that do homers I need someone to look at a bmw e60 I think it’s a program problem so needs to be able to look into and repair if possible car isn’t going so needs to be willing to come to me car is in Newtownabbey

Boksic

RMS Regular
What is it that you think is wrong? And what was done to cause it?

Recently "fixed" a mates E60 that wouldn't start after they ****ed about and tried starting it with easy start and stuff, the key/immobiliser lost synchronisation and need resynced again.. If you're handy at all the cables aren't dear online and you can at least get some trouble codes to get you started

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
OP
davecoupe20
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
Hi mate I recently fitted a new tank fuel pump and sender unit as well and I think with trying to start it the injectors has shut down I’m not getting any fuel to the injectors I’ve had a launch computer on it and there is no codes I need someone who know what they are looking at as I don’t

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Didn't want to start a new thread but a friend just text me that this has popped up on her DIS in her 2 series

As far as I know she hasn't hit anything :joy: and quick google says potential faulty sensor if thats the case

Any ideas?

1694444622488.png

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I'd ring him, know he was out on the road today, can be a hard enough man to get hold of
Cheers - will try that tomorrow. Had shot him a message for that reason, thinking better to call me when it was easier for him.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I'd ring him, know he was out on the road today, can be a hard enough man to get hold of

you’re not wrong on that. Text, call, voicemail. Nothing. I’ll try Greenaway in east Belfast on Monday as fairly sure its something within their remit.