Active Deal Bodyshop offer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular

Body Shop £84 bundle £26*Online code on reduced beauty bundle
5 days left
The Body Shop's Christmas beauty package* (containing £84 of products) has launched at a special price of £40. However, MoneySavers can get the package for just £24 by entering the blagged 40% off code, FESTIVE, online. Delivery's £1.99. Similar offers have gone quickly, so don’t hang about if you’re sure you want one.

There's also a separate code, CHRISTMAS, which gets you 50% off all other full-priced items on the site until Mon 10 Dec, but can't be used on the Christmas package.

We’ve priced up the items individually and they currently come to £84. The package contains:

• Natural Lip Roll On Orange 10ml - £4
  • Duo body butter sweet pea 200ml - £13
  • Lemon body butter 200ml - £13
  • Moisture hair butter 50ml - £3
  • Vitamin E face mist 100ml - £8
  • Vitamin E moisture mask 100ml - £12
  • Love Etc body butter 200ml - £13
  • Natural Lip Roll On Mint 10ml – £4
  • Extra Virgin Minerals liquid foundation - Natural Beige 28ml - £14
  • Re-usable Strawberry Heart FSC box

We haven't found any of these items discounted individually.

More info

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
get two ordered , puts you over the £30 postage threshold and gets FREE Delivery , save another couple of squid

johnm

RMS Regular
Got one for mother dearest and the sister myself.
Sent the link round to a couple of lads in work, thinking thats a good job....jesus h christ, from I sent it they haven't stopped the slegging.
Worst about it is, it's our Christmas Dinner tonight, f**k knows what will happen know as these eijits are like a dog with a bone!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Got mine today too. Managed to lift it before she spotted it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.