Expired Deal Bose QC25

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deleted member 13907

D
They would happen to have a deal when I'm totally and utterly skint!
Plus they would be great for taking on holidays in 3 weeks (which is partly why I'm skint).

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
thanks for that @Andy55 however, showing on their own website

We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock. However, it is available on Waitlist, which means that you can order it now by credit card and we will dispatch it to you if it comes back in stock in the next 90 days.
Your credit card will not be charged until the item has been dispatched. If stock does not arrive within the next 90 days, the order will be cancelled.

Andy55

RMS Regular
OP
Andy55
thanks for that @Andy55 however, showing on their own website

We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock. However, it is available on Waitlist, which means that you can order it now by credit card and we will dispatch it to you if it comes back in stock in the next 90 days.
Your credit card will not be charged until the item has been dispatched. If stock does not arrive within the next 90 days, the order will be cancelled.

Thanks for the heads up. Will update the thread status.
Must have just sold out of each colour early this morning. There were still some black available last night.

dmcmsn

RMS Regular
Drives
GolfRDSG
Have the QC35's, if you can stretch your budget go for them, best headphones on the market, noise cancelling is brilliant too!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Thanks for the heads up. Will update the thread status.
Must have just sold out of each colour early this morning. There were still some black available last night.
i ordered the black, and it allowed me to place my order, however they show as awaiting stock.

we will see what happens sure!

tried on a set in Gatwick yesterday and they were awesome - really weird feeling, and i felt like i had to equalise my ears, like i do when diving, but they were class!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Have the QC35's, if you can stretch your budget go for them, best headphones on the market, noise cancelling is brilliant too!

I am just keeping an eye on the price of them or hoping for an offer :grinning:

Andy55

RMS Regular
OP
Andy55
Happy days!

Just got an email this morning to let me know the QC25's are on their way!

Wasn't expecting them at all!

Thanks @Andy55 - I owe you a good turn back now!

Brilliant news! Glad you got sorted with a pair. :grinning:

Loving mine. The sound, noise cancelling and comfort is superb

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Still haven't received them..... said that they've shipped with My Hermes, so not expecting a super fast delivery anyway.

How long did yours take to arrive?

IMG_2031.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
£157 in Dixons Travel if anyone is interested, happy to buy for someone.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I did see them, didn’t check though sorry. Actually thought I probably should too! But was too distracted trying decide what to buy myself :worried:. I can check next week.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
£290 for QC35ii

Thanks, it was the first generation ones I was interested in. Don’t want to pay that sort of money, was hoping now those were out the first generation ones would be cheaper.

Seen them curry’s for £269, thought the airport may be even cheaper.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Was in Heathrow on Monday for a few hours, was all I could do not to buy a pair of 25 @ £157 after reading about them on here...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.