Active Deal BOSE QC35

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
8BEAE152-FD2B-469A-B0B8-A6AEF7943C21.png
£50 quid off on amazon prime.

spaceh0pper

RMS Regular
Drives
Pedestrian
I have these and they're a fantastic job. Excellent sound quality, and the noise cancelling is great for drowning out the background noise in the office, or on long flights.

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
John Lewis price matched the QC35 II's at £279.00 for me.

Arrived at the office a few hours ago. Super job.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I don't know how many threads I've said this on but these are the best flying headphones I have ever used. The only thing is they're a little difficult to sleep in. I actually picked up a air of AirPods to try for sleeping.

Triumph Fan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
Someone selling a new set on Gumtree for £199.

Last edited:

jferg

RMS Regular
can you use them on the plane to watch the movie?
Im flying to vegas in June and need these in my life, but you have to plug the headphones in on the plane dont you?

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
can you use them on the plane to watch the movie?
Im flying to vegas in June and need these in my life, but you have to plug the headphones in on the plane dont you?

They come with an adaptor and cable to use on the plane

Sharkey

RMS Regular
Big thumbs up from me too. They are particularly impressive on a flight where there is a consistent drone.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Got a set of bose wireless headphones in America on hols in one of their outlet stores think they were about $180 and love em!! Not sure which model they are tho

JonnyB23

RMS Regular

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Tempted to get a pair of these. I had the QC25 but punted them on at xmas as I didn't expect to be flying...another change of job means I will be. £100 extra for bluetooth is a bit much to justify. Anyone had both to sway me ? I have a pair of beats x for dog walking etc, but couldn't cope with the beats on a long haul flight.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Anyone with the QC25s needs to get these:

FE79861E-8A0A-45D9-9848-DF5E2B77CB68.png

All the benefits of QC35s but even better as you change the noise cancelling battery as opposed to an in built one and a major volume boost.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.