BTCC 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Awesome! :cool:

Now that is amazing, lol. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out, and if they will be allowed to race each other "properly". Fingers crossed! :grinning:

Looked a little tense in the video :p :innocent:

Jason is a shrewd player, and will have ensured a very tight contract.

Also interesting to see how Aaron Smith will hold up against the two of them.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
That is awesome news! That is a cracking car especially with there input during testing. Really looking forward to brands hatch now.

I retract my previous comment lol

timor

RMS Regular
IMG_20150219_142731.jpg
FB_IMG_1424354045913.jpg
A few pics of Colin testing this morning,he'll be sporting the black sunstrip.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
BMW's look crap I white.

Ebay livery looked awesome, if that white and orange is it, doesn't look anywhere near as good

Shaun

RMS Regular
Yeah, most teams wont have got all their sponsors etc yet.

Id say the white bm with the orange on it will be used.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Honda unveiling their cars this week at the Geneva motor show.

New type R no doubt and id say they will be back on top this season!

timor

RMS Regular
Colins' new backer is Breezemount,apparently a courier company of some sort.Never heard of them personally but they seem a big concern.Colins' race livery will be revealed on media day,i'm looking forward to see what the car will look like and if the cars will differ somewhat depending on individual backers.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Colins' new backer is Breezemount,apparently a courier company of some sort.Never heard of them personally but they seem a big concern.Colins' race livery will be revealed on media day,i'm looking forward to see what the car will look like and if the cars will differ somewhat depending on individual backers.

they always have cars at kirkistown, usually one of his 458 race cars, had a GP2 car there a couple of weeks ago, owner is from Hillsborough afaik

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Must get a run over to a BTCC event. Always favoured Knockhill, easy enough to get to/stay at?

Shaun

RMS Regular
Goff has signed for 888!
Now where the feck are Gio and Menu, be a big loss if they didn't get a drive [emoji45]

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Must get a run over to a BTCC event. Always favoured Knockhill, easy enough to get to/stay at?
Nutts travel seem to do a package for knockhill every year, not expensive either.

Simple drive over for the boat by the looks of it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.