BTCC 2016 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Naw no way, he's a hateful wee man!! lol
If Colin doesn't do it then hopefully Tordoff gets it. Deserves it the way he has drive this season.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Maybe you know more than me but he is a gutsy piliot and always comes across well on interviews. Tordoff has been sharp this last 2 events, rob collard also another great driver. And then theres farmer andy roflmao

Shaun

RMS Regular
I just don't like him, does too much gurning lol
Unfortunately I think Shedden will win it as he has Neal as a teammate and you know when it's on the line them 2 will do anything to win.
Neal to take Tordoff out first race!!

Shaun

RMS Regular
I actually like him Last season or 2 I don't like the way he has been going on at times but Plato imo is still the best driver in the grid!

Shaun

RMS Regular
I don't think he was actually gonna pass him, more like get the **** up the road as Shedden was closing in behind lol

All to play for in race 3. Let's hope the reverse grid is in Colin's favour!!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Only finished the 2nd race as watched the Rally Cross earlier.

Hard enough hit for Neal, bet he's feeling sore now. Don't think I've ever seen him so scared looking (with right) when cars were flying past him.

Plato rightly slowed himself and Turkington down. Really bad team playing given the points situation.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Neal is missing out the last race, would of been starting at the back anyway.

Cheers

Shaun

RMS Regular
Yeah bit of concussion. Hopefully Colin can get the win and the championship but it will be tough. Anyone but Shedden ;)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well, he is Scottish, he has that going for him :innocent:

Was a brilliant race, and a brilliant finish to the season, as always. Right down to the wire.

Colin never really had a chance, with the reverse grid and inevitable weights. Still had a very good go at it :grinning:

Was hoping it would go to Tordoff, he has been on top for most of the year, would have deserved it. But it was not to be.

Ah well, Shedden it is then :grinning:

Huge crash for Neal, he looked well shaken up in the car after. Glad there was no permanent damage (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.