C2 VTR Remap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yes it is but ideally you would want to include breathing mods like filters, manifold, exhaust etc... to make the most of it

Not worth it in my opinion if you dont want to go a bit further

Gze3

RMS Member
OP
Gze3
Drives
EP3 Civic
C2 VTR Map

Only just got the car, im sourcing the right cold air kit and an exhaust will be going on, would you suggest doin this first before mapping it?

Gaz

Jonny

RMS Regular
yes i would get your breathing mods, something like a simota enclosed air intake, decent 4-2-1 manifold janspeed or milltek, de-cat, and a good stainless exhaust intake then get it mapped :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah, get your bits before getting a map or a piggy back ecu/chip kind of thing!

Gze3

RMS Member
OP
Gze3
Drives
EP3 Civic
cheers for the advice lads, any idea where to start buying the breathing mods? i bought all previous mods that i had on my coupe in england, mayby prefer to do a bit of buying closer to home this time, support the good auld N,Ireland economy and what not lol

Gaz

Gze3

RMS Member
OP
Gze3
Drives
EP3 Civic
Cheers, looks a good job! looks like ill be getting in touch with GMC motorsport, are they located in N.Ireland?

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.