Car-chem offer

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I got lucky then. Tried the devils blood on some alloys. Worked pretty well tbh but the smell isnt worth it!

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Few duplicates

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_162648.jpg
    IMG_20210212_162648.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20210212_162521.jpg
    IMG_20210212_162521.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 90

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Going to send them and email, normally wouldn't worry about it but I've had 5 emails between promotional and explaining the hold up. It's like having meetings about meetings.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Going to send them and email, normally wouldn't worry about it but I've had 5 emails between promotional and explaining the hold up. It's like having meetings about meetings.
Friend who also ordered a 1 litre box and few microfibres got an email today to say couriers were busy and haven't collected his yet

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Friend who also ordered a 1 litre box and few microfibres got an email today to say couriers were busy and haven't collected his yet
That was pretty much the jist of my email. Sales are grand if the backup is in place for them.

Marc

RMS Moderator
I’d say give them a chance, a few days delay is not the end of the world.
Sounds like the sale was extra successful for them and they don’t have the capacity to cope.

I thought the email was a good idea letting people know that their order had been received and it’s being worked on.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I got an email saying my order was packaged and ready to be collected, but due to orders they are only able to collect so many of them, then received the email today saying its packed ready to go and will be picked up after the weekend, I don't mind, far to cold atm to wash my own car lol

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Cousin got his 1ltr and 500ml box 2 days ago..... good mix of products. I, like many am still waiting.... but I’m not in a big panic due to weather etc at the moment. Hugely successful sale means obvious delays, and the company have, in my opinion, been very good at communicating this. They have also offered to sort out issues such as 2 “mirror copy” boxes arriving..... compared to some “DFS” type detailing retailers they have been excellent!

Martyn

RMS Regular
My 2 boxes haven’t arrived either. Had a few emails explaining the situation and I’m fine with that. At the price of the stuff I am more than will to be patient.

Some good products by the look of it.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
No products yet either, but I've not had any emails either 🤷‍♂️

If it takes another week or more to arrive, that's cool. Their Black Friday stuff wasn't quick to deliver either.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
I see Car Chem set up a swap group and also anyone who got duplicate boxes got free items from them

• Sad
Reactions: PDK

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Tried the leather armour last night. Dunno if it did much but smelt kinda nice

Martyn

RMS Regular
They have replied.....

Sent me the tracking number for my royal mail parcel.... Collected 4th Feb - so its the mail system and brexit holding it up!

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Got a text this morning from royal mail mine is due to be delivered on Saturday! Mine was ordered on the 31st

Martyn

RMS Regular
Got a text this morning from royal mail mine is due to be delivered on Saturday! Mine was ordered on the 31st
I ordered mine on the 31st as well - Got a text this morning from RM saying it will be delivered on sat 20th.