• Tescos Bangor 14th November 2010

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Tescos Bangor 21st November 2010

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • none of the above ( post up )

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

grimo

RMS Regular
OP
grimo
Drives
ek9 :)
Yeh as far as i can see on the jon44w forum

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Just back there, kfc, motorgym and heat (y) Was good of the motorgym to fire the heat on for us and stick the TV on! Awesome! Im sure Grimo will fire yas a few bob for diesel :p

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Was a good day the heater was brilliant, and had a good chat with the guys who owned the place, first time i was there, very impressed.

SpaceCowboy

RMS Member
If you saw a Passat Estate on AMG Monoblocks sitting forlornly in the corner, it's mine.

Developed an electrical problem less than 24hrs after sailing through MOT. :worried:

Fingers crossed, will be back on the road this week.

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
If you saw a Passat Estate on AMG Monoblocks sitting forlornly in the corner, it's mine.

Developed an electrical problem less than 24hrs after sailing through MOT. :worried:

Looked awesome mate

5gtt

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora TDi 150

This Jonathan? If so your not having much luck!

Btw did the convoy to portadown still happen? i showed up at motorgym but heated seats made leaving the car dificult and didnt seem to be many cars about

SpaceCowboy

RMS Member
This Jonathan? If so your not having much luck!

Hi Matthew, yep it's me.

Went to pick car up on Fri morning and the engine management light came on. "Throttle potentiometer" according to Vag-com, which is worrying as that's the third time it's happened in 18 months. Still, if it's going to happen, better in the confines of a garage!

The unit was replaced once, then miraculously righted itself after happening a 2nd time. It happened on the Ards carriageway last year, I called my Dad and arranged for him to tow me back in his van. By the time he arrived, I had a throttle again. :relieved:

5gtt

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora TDi 150
good old vag electronics! Car looked well, thought i spotted it in motorgym, was goin to come say hello but far too cold lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
good old vag electronics! Car looked well, thought i spotted it in motorgym, was goin to come say hello but far too cold lol

passat did look class , was crying out for a good polish tho ;)

SpaceCowboy

RMS Member
passat did look class , was crying out for a good polish tho ;)

Agreed, but looks like I'll be spending my £ on getting it back running first...

Can you give me an estimate as to how much it'd cost to tidy up the swirl marks etc?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.