caught with no insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m477s

RMS Regular
Drives
mr2 rev3
just wonderin', what would happen if you were caught by the cops with no insurance??

i have insurance now by the way but was going about for a month without it(stupid of me l know!)

just wonderin' how seriously the cops take it and how far they could go with it??

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Usually a rather hefty fine of a couple hundred, and 6 points afaik...

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
They take it very very seriously. Possible ban and big fine. In extreme cases there have been jail terms dished out

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Bit of a stupid thread personally if ya ask me some 1 put 1 up like this before, its obvious what consequences can be if ya get caught

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
B A Baracus said:
I Pity the fool that gets caught with no insurance.

Have you NO sympathy ? :confounded: lol

Yeah mate, a big fine and 6 or moer points is about the least you can expect.. hard luck, but its to teach ya a lesson too...

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
dont mean to sound like a child but my ma wouldnt let me drive my car without insurance :p

Jonny

RMS Regular
m477s said:
just wonderin', what would happen if you were caught by the cops with no insurance??

i have insurance now by the way but was going about for a month without it(stupid of me l know!)

just wonderin' how seriously the cops take it and how far they could go with it??

i pay out over a grand a year for my premium and roots like you are one of the reasons why

uninsured drivers, you know that part of anyones premium goes to a fund to pay out for uninsured drivers so when you hit an innocent party they have something to claim off.

wise the **** up :mad:

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Also unhelped by the large amount of personal injury claims

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Indeed. The old chestnut of a crashed public bus with 7 people on it.
Ntex thing you know , 20 injury claims , NI style.:party:
Though im only stereotyping. Purely fictional story though:party:

m477s

RMS Regular
OP
m477s
Drives
mr2 rev3
i know its stupid as **** drivin with no insurance now lads, thats why i DONT DO IT! and NO, i did'nt get caught doin' anyfing. just wonderin how seriously the cops take it nowadays so chill out ppl's! : )

Clare_GTi

Drives
Mini Cooper
the fella i bought my 106 off never insured or taxed it the whole time he owned it - found that a bit shocking!

m477s

RMS Regular
OP
m477s
Drives
mr2 rev3
Clare_GTi said:
the fella i bought my 106 off never insured or taxed it the whole time he owned it - found that a bit shocking!

I know him, did you buy it off a small sorta boy in Derry??

m477s

RMS Regular
OP
m477s
Drives
mr2 rev3
Bilal said:
I see you've changed your first post now in the thread lol

listen, i was just wonderin' how seriously the cops take it. i realised the stupidity of drivin(for one month) with no insurance and have now wised up and got insured for a while!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.