Cheap Runabout - Max £600

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I'm after a cheap runabout....106, saxo, micra etc

Diesel or petrol, as long as easy run....

Must have at least 6 months mot, a bit of tax would be good also.

Have a max £600 budget.....WHY?

DenverL111

RMS Member
Drives
Toyota levin ae1
Have a 99 polo here if your interested? :grinning: 1.4 petrol, does around 450 to a tank, taxed and mot'd til february 29th.

Skyline-R33

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx-5 Turbo /R33
Jordy as i said sorry the wee 106 is sold Know of a wee 97 Ph1 clio for sale 1.2 petrol 70-80k tax and mot to may thin £500 lifts it 3door good condition only bad thing about it is its an old clio but taxed and tested with sensible miles defo good run around

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Thanks mate but not a fan of clios....

Still looking.....cash waiting.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
1.3 2001 3 door Accent, running well, few dents / marks around the body, think its taxed and tested to Sept next year, can't sell until the end of the month though, with all the tax on it, I'd want £600 for it

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
What did you get. Im still looking. looked at a deathtrap HDi 306 lol

Got a d turbo xsara.....comfy as hell.

Cheap run arounds are thin on the ground these days....god I looked at some **** heaps last week, my head was turned....

My idea of a decent car and what the seller thought were a million miles away lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.