Cheap Van wanted

warren

RMS Photographer
I’m just looking to put the feelers out to see if anyone has a cheap van for sale in the near future. I’m looking to make it into a bit of a day camper.

- £3k budget
- Not too fussed on miles if it’s been well looked after
- Something Caddy maxi/Expert sort of size. My driveway isn’t massive so I’d be pushing it with anything much bigger
- Not fussed on colour

thanks!

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
1699823836837.png

Any opportunity lol

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
2006 vw caddy van 1.9tdi 180k. The body could do with abit of a tidy but mechanically great.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
I’ll have a fleet of stuff to get rid of over the next couple of months - various Kangoos (regular and Lwb), couple of Connects/Couriers, Combos and Corsa vans. Think there’s a Partner there too but it’s not tidy.
Transit Custom L1H1 and a Transit Jumbo L3H3.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
I’ll have a fleet of stuff to get rid of over the next couple of months - various Kangoos (regular and Lwb), couple of Connects/Couriers, Combos and Corsa vans. Think there’s a Partner there too but it’s not tidy.
Transit Custom L1H1 and a Transit Jumbo L3H3.
Could you pm me details on the L3H3 Transit, ive a mate looking one. Cheers

purplea4T

RMS Regular
2015 Kangoo with 250+k on it, tested until October 2024. Will get better photos once there’s a new battery in it and the tracker/camera removed. There’s another one to be lifted tomorrow.
IMG_1915.jpeg
IMG_1916.jpeg

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
@purplea4T Sadly a lwb one would be my preference! Impressive miles there for a Renault for sure!

Still on the watch for a long wheelbase smaller van or a swb medium size!

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Have first 2 vans down now.
Both 2015 Kangoo ML19 Business Plus Energy.
1 is plain white - 185k, done 15 miles since test so MOT until 09/11/24. Electric windows and electric mirrors, rear sensors. £3150.
Other is white with reflective rear door livery - 235k or so on it with test until October 24. Drivers seat is done on it but I’ve a breaker to look at and try and get the seat out of it. £2650.
No VAT on them - price is cash.
IMG_1954.jpeg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Sorry to hack thread but also looking a van if anyone knows of any under 3k
Iv this back again. 188k on it but drives really well, I dallied it for a long time. Tested feb 25
Vivaro 2ltr diesel FULL YEARS MOT