Chemical guys products NOW INSTOCK

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Here is the list of products that i have just got in today,

Grit guard and bucket rrp £18.95
wheel guard wax rrp £13.95
hybrid v7 rrp £13.95
wet mirror finish rrp £12.95
natural shine dressing rrp £7.95
black light rrp £18.95
jet seal 109 rrp £22.99
body wash&wax rrp £6.95
citrus wash and gloss rrp £6.95
miracle drying towels rrp £13.99

hexlogic pads we have green,yellow,orange,red,black,blue,white rrp £8.95 each,

procar 02890 817187

tall paul

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon cupra
i dont mean to sound stupid but what are some of the products your selling?

they sound good definately, but im confused by some of them, only reason im asking is because im sure ther is others wondering aswel. im not trying to be cheeky or ignorant just curious :grinning:

wet mirror finish (wax?) and black light for example?

thanks!

Also are use local(ish) to ards?

Jonny

RMS Regular
Davy's in carryduff.

Should be up with you on fri all being well mate :grinning:

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
pics of the products

Attachments

• DSCF2607.JPG
    DSCF2607.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCF2608.JPG
    DSCF2608.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF2609.JPG
    DSCF2609.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 177

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
i am just waiting on my new order to come in, i am normally ordering from cg every other week at the moment so ican place on the next order if you wish.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Sweet do u know wat it will retail at?? I'll prob get a few hex pads too

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
hello mate, would you be able to get the (fatty) Orange Drying towel in for me? Or do you need a minimum order or something like that?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
mook iam just waiting for a price on the 5050 for you, theres no answer from cg at the moment,

drying towels i can get but i have just got in my new for drying towels that i have been waiting on, these are the dogs, there like a waffle weave type and comes in 2 sizes 40x40 and also 60x90, call in and have a nosey.

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
mook iam just waiting for a price on the 5050 for you, theres no answer from cg at the moment,

drying towels i can get but i have just got in my new for drying towels that i have been waiting on, these are the dogs, there like a waffle weave type and comes in 2 sizes 40x40 and also 60x90, call in and have a nosey.

Nice one mate, if you would be interested i would like to order one of those chemical guys (fatty) orange drying towels and a bottle of chemical guys G6! Would you be able to post that out to me also? i'm pretty busy with work at the minute so that would be easier for me!

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
order is due in either today or monday at latest, the cg drying towels are out of stock , cg was telling me these are very simular to the yellow towel that i have here. but i let you all know as soon as the stock arrives.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Hey mate i was in with you on yesterday and got one of the small drying towels, cant remember which one but id highly reccomend it and will be back for more. Did the whole car and only needed rung out once

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.