choosing a new car?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Ossy, im sure you know about revs in a car.

Basically it has its lift quite low down in the revs... ie you dont have to rev the tits off it to get anywhere. Basically thats what im talking about.

AFAIK (not into ICE) but the HU is all one block, with the various sections being seperated by the dash itself. Behind the dash seems to be one big mofo of an HU. If you decid to change it, you will need the relevant adaptors to accomodate a normal DIN DVD changer etc as you mentioned.

I would say its a choice between the Blue and Black. The silver is too common and the bronze aint my bag at all. From what ive seen on the roads there is prob a few more black Fez's on the roads. Really out of the two its personal preference. Bare in mind black is hard to keep clean!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
aye man, blue or black it is like but so hard to choose mite go for the blue...who knows! i understand wat ur sayin bout the revs in al now....just when i saw the figures i started gettin bit confused ya know lol.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Not to worry mate, its not too bad once you think about it all...

The figures really tell what the max power or torque your car produces and at what RPM.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
Woodcutter said:
You should have the new Suzuki Swift on that list boyo, it's a cracking looking little car. There is a guy around here with a white one and a big set of white rims on it, rear windows tinted, lowered a bit and it looks great. Much better looking than some of the cars on you list there!
agreed def the nicest small car at the min get a white one with 17"black wheels!!

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
That blue in the Fez is sweet. The black I'm not too sure about, looks like a rental car if it's black.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
think i may be going for the "performance blue" if thats the correct name for that blue. goin up tomor to sort it out and have it ordered! should have it soon enough!:cool:

james_04_ire

Drives
mk4 astra
well done ossy my man. im sure ya are looking forward to it. i like the black. blue is sweet aswell.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
cheers men, the blue stands out more and looks great IMO, just have to get rest of stuff bought for it, bout amp, sub, ps2 slimline so far...lookin screen etc. need to find the one for me ya know! and u can help me wire it up boyo as i did with u :p ! lol

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
Ahh the game is by no means straight!!! :worried:

Glad you getting well sorted out Ossy cant wait to see you on the road! Just need to sort James out with insurance and Carl with a car!! lol but as far as it all goes id pic the Fez Black when it comes to modifing it alot of little things look better and stand out more! ill talk to you about it another time!

as car as the System Me n james are here for ya lad! as is Andy as he said! i no alot of work but as andy said do it right, when i ge my car its getting stripped out seats out etc. and the wires put under the carpet etc.!

Good Luck Lad and enjoy and learn from MY mistakes!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.