Circuit of Ireland - UAC Easter Stages Rally 2022

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Any particular good viewing points on the Saturday stages? Will be heading up to cheer on Ali F(y)

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
There seems to be no spectator access to Glendun at all so your only option is Cairncastle.
Glendun
Cairncastle

Attachments

• Saturday Glendun.jpg
    Saturday Glendun.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Saturday Cairncastle.jpg
    Saturday Cairncastle.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 79

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
There seems to be no spectator access to Glendun at all so your only option is Cairncastle.
Glendun
Cairncastle
Really? I was planning hitting Orra Lodge (which is the reverse of Glendun) in the morning as thought there looked like access towards the finish?

C94D6BF8-C60C-4A3D-8387-A41E8C2387FA.jpeg

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Really? I was planning hitting Orra Lodge (which is the reverse of Glendun) in the morning as thought there looked like access towards the finish?

View attachment 357200
No you are right, I'd forgotten about that wee cross roads.
I seen there was no access at the start or finish, plus no access at Orra Bridge itself, and though that was everything.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
No you are right, I'd forgotten about that wee cross roads.
I seen there was no access at the start or finish, plus no access at Orra Bridge itself, and though that was everything.
Cool, though if it's the only access it'll likely be bunged... might end up rethinking but I can only get to one stage in the morning and this was working out the best!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Myself and the mate are thinking of going to Cairncastle on Saturday but we'll have to get somewhere with reasonable access due to me being one-armed at the moment ffs.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
See you there on the 2nd pass. Should be a couple of jumps before the crossroads...
I was trying to suss it out on Google maps if there were any decent jumps! Might have to get there early and go for a danderā€¦

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Live results are on Rallyscore for anyone interested.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was out spectating on Cairncastle 2 this afternoon on a good fast corner just after the top of the hillclimb. Pretty good craic. (y)

KevM

RMS Regular
Good to see common sense kicking in. Last stage showdown is on!!
Ali's pace would suggest it's going his way

Class!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Was out spectating on Cairncastle 2 this afternoon on a good fast corner just after the top of the hillclimb. Pretty good craic. (y)
I probably said hello and never knew it was you... I was in the green Forester SU08 ARU with the young twins with us on their first rally.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
We were at the junction of the Feystown and Loughdoo roads on the exit of the right hander, I think you may have been in the next field to us right on the corner as I heard kids running around?