Clean calibra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
must have low miles, no rust, MOT and tax

can travel but not really wanting to go to england.

cash awaiting!!!!

thanks, Joe

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
2.0 16v / 2.5 V6.

would like 4x4 turbo but need to check insurance to confirm i aint wasting anyones time. if the offer came along :grinning:

worky

RMS Regular
Drives
M135i
honestly chap get to england you will save you soo much money if you need any info on them or what to look out for let me know i know them inside out ;)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Thats the one ive been chaging philbert...but the owner is a ignorant knob that wont answer his phone etc. hes eamo_vxr of the site.

shame

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
well my apologies on that one lol...

you being online and not answering phone wasnt obvious dude (y)

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
poor old ozzy has the money burning a hole in his pocket and wanted mooks old one - can see how it can be frustrating.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Be patient mate, one will turn up. Mate from work has just landed an absolutely mint red 2.0 16v ecotec there so there's still the odd one about.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
cheers chris...ive been glued to pistonheads, that white one looks the ticket but cant get insurance on it :worried: but i can get insurance on 200sx... insurance companies are a joke.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
are the 2.0 16v ecotec really that slow? im tempted to just look for a V6 but the fueling would kill me i think.

whats your opinions

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
eco tecs drive ok, not overly lively i must admit but they have enuff power to overtake etc

ur not gonna be spinning the wheels thru the gears!!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Ossy, the V6 isn't that bad on juice if your driving it normally. Should see mid 30's mpg normal driving no problem. As I said before the only downside I'd see is the whole weight distribution thing as the cali is a smallish motor and the V6 is pretty big!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.