clean low miled fn2 type r wanted ... up to £7k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
im after a good origional fn2 civic type r

will also consider clio rs200
low miled mk1 cupra
premier edition ep3

all must be origional low miled and hpi clear

will consider others
#

Last edited:

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
do you not be even more bored buying the same cars over and over again?

see on jim44 a standard black premier edition ep3, with 78k for £4300 ono

Bronk

RMS Regular
know of a cracker low mile 197 clio nigel.. totally mint.. recaros perfect.. has spacers and lowered already.. and i think only 24k on it with all belts just done

brendy

RMS Regular
I think I have the perfect gif for you Nigel !!
groundhog-day-2-o.gif

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Fella up round my way selling one, think its on gumtree.

I'll try to find the ad....

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Looks! No matter how well something drives, there's no point in having a car if you don't find yourself peeking out your living room window the odd time to admire it!

I hear what your saying, but would you really want all show and no go. Yes the mps is understated in the looks department, but can embarrass a lot of other cars performance wise. Torque talks. Just my opinion, not wanting to upset the Vtec boys and I have owned a Vtec before the hate mail starts. :p

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I hear what your saying, but would you really want all show and no go. Yes the mps is understated in the looks department, but can embarrass a lot of other cars performance wise. Torque talks. Just my opinion, not wanting to upset the Vtec boys and I have owned a Vtec before the hate mail starts. :p

Ha! Yeah there has to be a balance of 'show' and 'go' to be fair, but that MPS is obviously all go and no show! :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.