Clio 1.8 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Any of these left locally? Had seen one on eBay but the seller is mucking about. Preferably blue MK2.

Thanks

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
As below with same wheels

Clio valver.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
There's one on ebay for around £2k but its rough

Seen that one Barry. Not what I’m after. Still chatting to another guy in England on one, waiting for a few more in depth pics, he isn’t the most forthcoming...

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
As you know it will be very hard to get a good one these days! If he's not forthcoming with pics what does that say^o)

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Had a wee 1.4 as a first car and loved it. It took an awful amount of abuse. Hope you get one as they are so rare these days

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Love these too, in the mid 90's had a couple of mates had 16V's and another with a Mk2 Golf 16V, this while I had my much modified sleeper Maestro on twin 40's. The Clio's were on pace with the Maestro but had loads more grunt low down. Always loved the arch shape of the 16V Clio's though. :heart_eyes: Happy days drifting the team Maestro sideways round the customs house behind the Clio's on the way to the early morning shift.

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Renault 19 16 valve - worst car I’ve ever had the misfortune to own

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Were they that bad?

Yes not particularly quick or nice to drive had electrical issues and the build quality in general was poor - I think they were over hyped back in the day
Nice looking car though but not for me -

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.