Clio 1.8 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I always thought that red was really nice on the Clio. Hard to beat the blue though..

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
E280AD31-8A9F-4F52-B961-6E119D192EB0.png

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I stay in Derby every second week and could have gone to see this for anyone but I'm going home tomorrow and won't be back for 3 weeks.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Me to strangely lol

I had one of the scariest 'moments' ever in an identical one of these way back in 1998 when I was at uni in Edinburgh, a friend owned one and we almost ended up going straight over a roundabout in it at silly speeds.....I've had a soft spot for them ever since! Lol

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
I had one of the scariest 'moments' ever in an identical one of these way back in 1998 when I was at uni in Edinburgh, a friend owned one and we almost ended up going straight over a roundabout in it at silly speeds.....I've had a soft spot for them ever since! Lol
Lol those are the best way to remember a 90s Classic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.