Clio 182 Alloys need new home...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
might no someone who is interested, can u send me the details about them plz?

cheers ;)

tiffosi99

RMS Regular
i thought so too... :confounded:

gotta get the money for them asap, that's why i'm trying to push ahead with the sale. just cost me £160 to get two wheels refurbished! couldn't believe it (though, they do look amazing).

tiffosi99

RMS Regular
some pics...

Any more interest in these?

couple of photos of the newly reburbished wheels below, and I have to say - NuLuk did an absolutely fantastic job on them.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 215

tiffosi99

RMS Regular
sorry for the bump...would love to get these sold before holiday at the end of the month.

much appreciated

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
cannot believe these have not gone yet!!! id have them in a second if i didnt have the big bumpers on my car!

tiffosi99

RMS Regular
yeah, me too. Really don't want to have to resort to the dreaded eBay to sell them, though. I'm down by about £160 after getting them refurbished. That's why i'm trying hard to get them shifted via the site here.

4Motions

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
If you can hold off for 2 more weeks Ill buy them off you no problem. Ill even give you a deposit incase someone else decides to buy them before I pay you in full.

tiffosi99

RMS Regular
Someone's already on route to lift the wheels - sorry. If that falls through, then I'll gladly keep them for you.

Niall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.