Coilovers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Need someone to put these in for me, preferrably pretty local but I can travel within a small distance, off work all this week so if someone could do this at a short notice, that would be aweomse.

Muchos grascias

Gary

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
How far are u from newtownards? Bibby fitted mine done a very quick and professional job.

gary87

RMS Regular
OP
gary87
Drives
E350
im in Carnmoney, not overly far, about 25-30 mins

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Heard good things about bibby's work... done a few favours for me in the past without probs

Its not a particularly hard job, specially with coilovers mate as you probably wont need coil spring compressors if you feel confident enough to DIY it?

Should take you a few hours if you have the right tools

gary87

RMS Regular
OP
gary87
Drives
E350
i am sure that my dad has all the right tools. However I have been brought up in a way of computers and have hands like feet when it comes to doing anything manually.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
wont be able to do it at short notice unfortunatly, im very busy this weather doing all sorts of different things!
saying that if the weather is good sunday, the guy who was coming up to get a bit done, had to cancell due to family things, so might be able to fit you in there iff the weather is good

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.