Collings & Heal Automatic officers watch offer. Black or Tan £160 or £172 with special delivery.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

C&H watches

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus
DSC04058ffZZS.JPG

Hi, This is the promised, 10 year anniversary, Officers watch offer, exclusive to RMS. The normal price is £225.00.
The whole point of Collings & Heal watches was that they would look as good in 20 years time as they do on the day that they are made. Therefore the materials used are more commonly seen on watches costing £1500 plus. The mechanics are tried, tested and very reliable off the shelf units, with a bit of C&H tweaking. Otherwise the price wouldn't be possible. I hope that there are some original "RMS group buy" C&H owners that will be able and willing to back my claims up.

The Officers watch is a modern interpretation of a 1st WW officers watch and was the first watch that I designed. It was followed a year latter by a very similar IWC watch and I was forced to present copyright papers to IWC to be able to keep selling it. I unfortunately do not have the money to stop IWC from selling their copy of my watch design. It's an unfair world but I'll take the complement and run with it.

SPECIFICATIONS are as follows.
Highest quality Sapphire glass.
(The ultimate in scratch resistance, it takes a diamond to scratch it.)
High quality, fully jewelled, self winding movement.
Solid 316L stainless steel case. Will not tarnish or discolour, ever!
(Bezel machined internally and externally.)
39.5mm diameter case.
Weighs 59g, 2oz.
C&H crown.
Collings & Heal nickel free, stainless steel case back.
5.ATM water resistance.
Shock proof.
Individually tested, set and serial numbered
Sweep second hand in sub dial.
Top quality stitched luxury Collings & Heal calf skin leather strap with Collings & Heal buckle.
Will fit wrists from 145mm (5.5 inches) to 208mm (8 inches).
Comes with the C&H presentation box.
24 month warranty.
Available

Available in Black or Brown with a pale dial just PM me with your preference. Payment can be made with PayPal to collingsandheal@gmail.com

Last edited:

Bunny

RMS Member
Drives
Various
Ok send me payment details the last guy who claimed to have one messed me about so much!

C&H watches

RMS Regular
OP
C&H watches
Drives
Focus
Any info on them?
Hi Stu, I hope this helps, Jim
View attachment 126491Hi, This is the promised, 10 year anniversary, Officers watch offer, exclusive to RMS.
The whole point of Collings & Heal watches was that they would look as good in 20 years time as they do on the day that they are made. Therefore the materials used are more commonly seen on watches costing £1500 plus. The mechanics are tried, tested and very reliable off the shelf units, with a bit of C&H tweaking. Otherwise the price wouldn't be possible. I hope that there are some original "RMS group buy" C&H owners that will be able and willing to back my claims up.

The Officers watch is a modern interpretation of a 1st WW officers watch and was the first watch that I designed. It was followed a year latter by a very similar IWC watch and I was forced to present copyright papers to IWC to be able to keep selling it. I unfortunately do not have the money to stop IWC from selling their copy of my watch design. It's an unfair world but I'll take the complement and run with it.

SPECIFICATIONS are as follows.
Highest quality Sapphire glass.
(The ultimate in scratch resistance, it takes a diamond to scratch it.)
High quality, fully jewelled, self winding movement.
Solid 316L stainless steel case. Will not tarnish or discolour, ever!
(Bezel machined internally and externally.)
39.5mm diameter case.
Weighs 59g, 2oz.
C&H crown.
Collings & Heal nickel free, stainless steel case back.
5.ATM water resistance.
Shock proof.
Individually tested, set and serial numbered
Sweep second hand in sub dial.
Top quality stitched luxury Collings & Heal calf skin leather strap with Collings & Heal buckle.
Will fit wrists from 145mm (5.5 inches) to 208mm (8 inches).
24 month warranty.
Available

Available in Black or Brown with a pale dial just PM me with your preference. Payment can be made with PayPal to collingsandheal@gmail.com

Bunny

RMS Member
Drives
Various
Tan and white with that beautiful large winder - if only it was 4times heavier and a few mm bigger it would be perfect. But let's face it , I haven't seen a better face in Belfast!

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
I've owned one of these for 4 years and it still keeps perfect time and is extremely well made

If Jim still does the variety of straps For them they become A very versatile watch suitable for formal Or Casual occasions

A great deal !

C&H watches

RMS Regular
OP
C&H watches
Drives
Focus
Ah ha. Just remembered this. When can I collect?
Hi Ghost, I've only just seen this. It appears that when the post was moved to a different section that I stopped getting notifications.
You can collect any evening after 7.00. Just give me a call. I have PM'd you my number.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Hi Ghost, I've only just seen this. It appears that when the post was moved to a different section that I stopped getting notifications.
You can collect any evening after 7.00. Just give me a call. I have PM'd you my number.
Brilliant. Will be in touch asap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.