Wheels or Tyres: Compomotive TH Mono 15" PRICE DROP £100 off

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
i must look at these everyday thinking that theyd look sweet on my wee mk2 golf but they are just too wide with that offset for me :worried:

Oh Gambit your destroying me here lol

i need these to sell folks and i cant afford to give them away need bigger injectors ASAP therefore need money ASAP lol

Somebody buy them and make them work :grinning: even make me wish i hadnt sold them :grinning:

Phil

Gambit

RMS Regular
even if you'd a 195/50 tyre on one of them id have trial fitted it just to see how much it does scrub

edit: defo out now, your injector talk got me looking at new ones for golf and buying a set. Sorry :worried:

Last edited:

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
even if you'd a 195/50 tyre on one of them id have trial fitted it just to see how much it does scrub

edit: defo out now, your injector talk got me looking at new ones for golf and buying a set. Sorry :worried:

wick ive a tyre machine and spare tyres here too :worried: would have been super.

Phil

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
i need these so bad! why do i have to be skint :worried:

Your dads a terrible nice guy last time i met him, so get him involved (or at least his wallet) and you'll get this sorted!!

they are a steal!

Phil

krisniblock

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 Golf Clipper
Your dads a terrible nice guy last time i met him, so get him involved (or at least his wallet) and you'll get this sorted!!

they are a steal!

Phil
haha dont tempt me done well so far by not having his wallet involved in the project so maybe i should let him treat for doing so! i may end up being in touch on pay day if you fancy a part ex too with those bbs ;)

i agree they are a steal :worried:

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
haha dont tempt me done well so far by not having his wallet involved in the project so maybe i should let him treat for doing so! i may end up being in touch on pay day if you fancy a part ex too with those bbs ;)

i agree they are a steal :worried:

Haha be tempted :grinning: i agree your dad should get involved right now as a reward for you funding everything else :grinning:

only issue with the BBS part ex is ive now bought bigger brakes so they wont fit over them anymore :worried:

Phil

krisniblock

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 Golf Clipper
Haha be tempted :grinning: i agree your dad should get involved right now as a reward for you funding everything else :grinning:

only issue with the BBS part ex is ive now bought bigger brakes so they wont fit over them anymore :worried:

Phil
i think it would be a good reward! :grinning:
yeah that was my problem with them they wouldn't fit over the brakes i bought for the front either so bought a set of 16"rs's but now I'm liking the idea of the comp's too at the moment theres like 4 sets of wheels for a car thats not even anywhere near finished.. i have issues!

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
Summer is here get some wheels for your car :grinning:

Phil

hippyross

RMS Regular
IMAG0987.jpg
They would look awesome on that lol glwts

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
i actually got the tape measure out last night and measured if an extra half inch in the arch would be doable - but it really aint :worried:

You just gotta believe it'll work :grinning: cause it will :grinning: lol

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.