Coolnights Swords 2010

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail.

We may not be able to respond to your email as we are now out setting
up Coolnights.

--
Thanks
Coolnights Crew

everytime i email

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
I had an awsome weekend despite the fact I spent most of Saturday mornin hungover lyin under a certain gold bora lol, I did have to lol at just how well preped we where

I like a few others knew the show was probly gona be crap but we went stuff it let's go for the banter and we had a load of fun

I think there is only one chap who thinks he got more than his moneys worth outa the VIP and that'd be mister Leeroy

Ps. I apologise to all who saw me runnin bout half naked on Friday nite lol

AS Photo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Bit of a let down if a show.. The more I come to think of it..

Been thinking that myself, but not much we can do anymore other than give off to the organisers. Alot of things that were mentioned and nothing came off it is just bad advertising.

I'll not be back to the Show it's self but maybe down for the banter unless they can assure it will be better organised and consider opinions from the public to improve. Seems that they were more concerned about their Entertainment on the Stage rather than everyone's Stands tbh.

As for the email Steve its rather strange that they turn on an "automatic email" reply after the show. Have you tried sourcing any direct contact emails for the organisers?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.