Cordless impact guns

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilM

RMS Regular
If your keeping an eye on the other thread I priced a 450nm clarke one for another chap and it was £70. 450nm. 1-2 day delivery. (y)

I assume this would be something thats really a much inferior product to the dewalt or metabo?

Im only a hobbist, really looking something to remove well stuck bolts or spin wheel nuts off, hence the reason i dont wanna be fiddling with batteries, cause with my organisational abilities it would always be out of charge when i would happen to need it! lol

Phil

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I have the Clarke one in question - tis a beast and will shift most things. Not the best built in the world mind (mine has lost a plastic collar and the spring that holds on sockets , but not let me down yet.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I assume this would be something thats really a much inferior product to the dewalt or metabo?

Im only a hobbist, really looking something to remove well stuck bolts or spin wheel nuts off, hence the reason i dont wanna be fiddling with batteries, cause with my organisational abilities it would always be out of charge when i would happen to need it! lol

Phil

I've never had one but yeah at the price I can't see it being in the same league, but then again it's probable fine for what you are doing (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.