"Crash" / Crash Services

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smog

RMS Regular
Any one used these guys recently?

I tboned a car today and hope they make the situation as swift as possible :scream:

mic

RMS Regular
Drives
Stelvio & VW
Use them about 6 years ago and the service was very good. They recover the excess and all(y)

The way they work is the charge the other persons insurance a management fee for dealing with everything. They will get you an equivilent hire car and arrange to get your car fixed:laughing:

big cyril

RMS Regular
We used them a while back, excellent service, really quick and sorted the issue despite the insurance company not wanting to.

Andy M

RMS Regular
Use them about 6 years ago and the service was very good. They recover the excess and all(y)

The way they work is the charge the other persons insurance a management fee for dealing with everything. They will get you an equivilent hire car and arrange to get your car fixed:laughing:

They don't charge the other person's insurance company a "management fee".

As for the OP, I wouldn't use Crash if I was the at fault party.

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
False.

They also deal with fault cases.

Crash make a decision on each case weither they want to take it on or not, the main base of their business is dealing with non fault claims. So yes they probably can deal with fault cases but 9/10 times they wont even take it on. Bare in mind my friend is a registered bodyshop for crash, so im not talking hearsay i know the craic with Crash.

Very good service btw, though i know insurance companies arent big fans(y)

Smog

RMS Regular
OP
S
Their site says they can work with fault claims in some cases, but mine is 99% non fault!

Had a really bad time trying to claim off insurance before so I hope these guys do their thing and make my life easy.

They dont seem to do weekends though so have to wait until monday to see if they will take the case.

Andy M

RMS Regular
Crash make a decision on each case weither they want to take it on or not, the main base of their business is dealing with non fault claims. So yes they probably can deal with fault cases but 9/10 times they wont even take it on. Bare in mind my friend is a registered bodyshop for crash, so im not talking hearsay i know the craic with Crash.

Very good service btw, though i know insurance companies arent big fans(y)

I work for a solicitors who recover Crash's outlays. So i know exactly what they do and don't do (y)

V600-MRK

RMS Regular
Drives
mk 4 golf
oh yea crash are great if your not in fault lol i got rear ended in the summer they did everything i picked where the car got fixed and when and where i wanted my rented car all i had to do was pic my car up when it was fixed!! great job

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.