Da.murfs CTR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
that is the challange daisy u r right, i've always bin slighty mental over trying to keep the car clean, but only still learning really what is best for the car and what are the best products techniques etc. but tis all good, great craic learning along the way.

takes my mind off uni disertations :laughing:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Nice one pete great work as ever ... murf love the car the wheels look brillaint, think getting the red H badges tho in the middle sounds good :grinning:

@ carson - hes not the first to see them ... ;) ive had a few sneak peaks ... needless to say they are going to look awesome on the car ...

Ill take a run up with you on the sunday to collect your car before the port ... mine may need some TLC before i venture out for the day ... new wheels will be on my own aswel :grinning: weather better be good !!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yeh well i was trying 2 keep them out of sight until they are on but you had 2 start creeping around my garage..lol.

It better be good weather on sunday.. be crap day if its wet!

Many going up next Sunday to NCC in Port??

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Im sorry but you know im nosey when it comes to things like that ... :p

Theres a post about it up already to see whos going ... id say itl be packed tho ... if its a good day its a given :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.