Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
well, its difficult to know for sure from a few short videos, but I disagree. The silver car perhaps simply had a one-off f*ckup, maybe mis judged the turn (perhaps first time on the road) or perhaps the road was slippery for other reasons, or maybe they stabbed the brakes a bit too hard when they saw the lorry. The R driver in the other video is in an entirely different league of dangerous. not only went well outside their speed limit but they literally came within inches of a high speed and almost certainly fatal head on collision on a busy road and the brow of the hill, likely would have led to a multi-car accident. The best bit, not deterred, they keep on gong attempting to continue to make the pass. Every decision made by the R driver is contrary to what 99.9% of the driving public would do. i can't decide whether its sheer arrogance and purposeful disregard for road safety or literally someone who's complete and utter pig-sh*t thick. That driver will be doing stuff like this on a regular basis unless theyre stopped.

Absolutely, no comparison. The other car kept going flat out, wrong side of road on hard shoulder with other vehicles coming the other way. If they had realised their **** up and stopped on the hard shoulder or something you could maybe think...but they didnt even slow down they just kept flat out.
If one of the oncoming vehicles had panicked and moved to the hard shoulder thinking the car was going to move onto the road there would have been deaths.

Again...the police will tell you a car speeding on a totaly straight empty road is somehow dangerous. No, not barely even a little compared to what the dickhead did on the wrong side of the road on the brow of a hill.
The police need to find that person at all costs and remove their license for a very long time.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3

Ards tonight, I really wonder what people are actually doing when they drive, sleeping?, a crossword puzzle perhaps? :scream:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Ards tonight, I really wonder what people are actually doing when they drive, sleeping?, a crossword puzzle perhaps? :scream:

Initially that just looked like a little bit of a mess....until the asshole who jumped in front then went to park cutting the other guy up ! Not so much a case of not looking really...just being a total arsehole.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
anyone on here know or own a black Mitsubishi Shogun/Pajero with plate L777 ADL ... the guy is a bloody moron on the M1 today, flashing his lights at cars in front so he could make progress when we were all driving around legal limits and when there already is a queue in front of him. Tailgated me and then when i pulled over to get ready for exit ramp he started giving me hand signals and threats out the window ... obviously I kindly responded and then he loses the plot even more ... almost decided to take me out on the ramp leaving M1 and then sped off

wearing an Ireland rugby beanie ... honestly if he would use his eyes he would see there was nowhere to go even ahead of me.

you wonder how such pond-life exists ... he was quite happy to cause an accident.

I will check my dashcam footage and see if there is anything i can forward to police

Just beware!

Last edited:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I'd just move over and let him crack on. No point getting stressed about it.

You never know what he was worked up about; maybe somekind of emergency.

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
just seen video of 40ft lorry going round sandy knowles roundabout wrong way lol must be foreigner

jimcupra

RMS Regular
See with a cnut like that I move into lane 1 gradually. Just as I'm halfway between both lanes a wee flash of the brake lights soon puts some manners into the cnut. Works better when they are right on your bumper. As they pass blow them many kisses.
anyone on here know or own a black Mitsubishi Shogun/Pajero with plate L777 ADL ... the guy is a bloody moron on the M1 today, flashing his lights at cars in front so he could make progress when we were all driving around legal limits and when there already is a queue in front of him. Tailgated me and then when i pulled over to get ready for exit ramp he started giving me hand signals and threats out the window ... obviously I kindly responded and then he loses the plot even more ... almost decided to take me out on the ramp leaving M1 and then sped off

wearing an Ireland rugby beanie ... honestly if he would use his eyes he would see there was nowhere to go even ahead of me.

you wonder how such pond-life exists ... he was quite happy to cause an accident.

I will check my dashcam footage and see if there is anything i can forward to police

Just beware!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
just seen video of 40ft lorry going round sandy knowles roundabout wrong way lol must be foreigner

I was thinking with all the speed cameras around...nothing nothing dangerous like that could happen. At least he wouldnt have had to stop at all those fecking traffic lights...as he wouldnt have seen any red ones ! lol

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
I dont understand how he did this.. all of the exits curve in a direction in the flow of traffic... To do that the lorry driver must have been on the wrong side of the road to enter the roundabout.. otherwise they knew the score :/

RoniN

RMS Regular

I was thinking with all the speed cameras around...nothing nothing dangerous like that could happen. At least he wouldnt have had to stop at all those fecking traffic lights...as he wouldnt have seen any red ones ! lol

That's O.C.D getting roundabouts wrong again !!!!! :p

Cheers

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Your hilarious
giphy.gif

Has @jimcupra passed his test?

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I dont understand how he did this.. all of the exits curve in a direction in the flow of traffic... To do that the lorry driver must have been on the wrong side of the road to enter the roundabout.. otherwise they knew the score :/

In many respects it's ****ing impressive !!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I'd be more interested to hear what the actual charges are here ?

And I wonder was it the video her that made her come forward...or the police doing...police work and chasing after the dangerous driver that resulted in it ?

Surely the cops should have battered her door down days ago ?

Shaun

RMS Regular
I'd be more interested to hear what the actual charges are here ?

And I wonder was it the video her that made her come forward...or the police doing...police work and chasing after the dangerous driver that resulted in it ?

Surely the cops should have battered her door down days ago ?
Seen on Facebook the local police asked her to come forward so think they gave her the chance first. As you say she should have her door put in and dragged out.