Ebay: BBS CH 18" et 35 5x112 - suit A4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Are they genuine? hard to tell from the pictures. the price and lack of reserve would suggest copies to!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Replicas of CH's are basically non-existant and IIRC any there were didn't have Motorsport around the centre. So I'd say they are genuine.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
on closer inspection, they are lenso's - bbs do not have the holes betweem the holes for the nuts!

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
I took a photo of myself earlier today

ImageViewer.aspx

:party:

Stocky

RMS Regular
I would say they are genuine if they have CH012 stamped on them. The holes may be only come on them if they have a low offset so the centre is dished where as boydie will have an offset of 50 so no dish.

or they could be really good copies:party:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I would say they are genuine if they have CH012 stamped on them. The holes may be only come on them if they have a low offset so the centre is dished where as boydie will have an offset of 50 so no dish.

or they could be really good copies:party:

You geek lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.