Active Deal Eurocar parts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That's pretty good there. I have one very similar for track days, etc and it's dead on. Bit of a rattle from it but probably my fault more than it's.

Deckz

RMS Regular
OP
Deckz
Drives
Cars
Ordered one. Do for strapping to the wee mans head when he's out on his quad.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I see the 4k one is on offer too and it has the remote which I think would suit me much better. It's down from £154 to £55.99 or using @Coog's code on carparts4less it comes down to £48.14. Sounds like a deal to me!

EDIT: not as good a deal as I thought after some searching on Amazon!

Last edited:

Bryan

RMS Regular
Did anyone else buy one of these cameras? I think there must be 1080 birds eye peas inside it instead of pixels. My 10+ year old dashcam is better - not that I expected much from it for the price but it definitely not 1080p in my opinion.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Never bothered, after some more research on the camera's it seemed they just wouldn't produce the goods that I'd want.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
@Boabybooster Unlikely I could afford it this month unfortunately, had to get my car ready for a sprint this weekend and it escalated a bit!

Looks a good camera just a pity on the timing.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I've looked at them too for Track day use. It would seem I'd be better mounting my phone to the car... That or admit defeat and go down the GoPro route...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.