F1 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
No idea what is in it for Jenson as reserve/dev driver... They do pretty much nothing these days...

Surely he has better options either inside or outside F1...

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Hamilton looks unbeatable this weekend, even if rosberg pounces him off the line he will be a sitting duck.

We are sitting just off the main straight, the Ferrari fans are amazing, cheers and claps even when a Ferrari pulls out of the pits, never seen anything like it before!
20160903_140634.jpg

20160903_140623.jpg

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Hamilton looks unbeatable this weekend, even if rosberg pounces him off the line he will be a sitting duck.

We are sitting just off the main straight, the Ferrari fans are amazing, cheers and claps even when a Ferrari pulls out of the pits, never seen anything like it before!
View attachment 124305
View attachment 124306
love to go to a race @mrloaf. my uncle and his son are big f1 fans and have been to a few races . they hope to get to all the European leg races over the next few years. they say it an unreal experience 22 F1 cars on the limiter at the start line. the noise must be unreal!!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Would love to have heard an older race, something like the old V10s.

Not sure these V6 hybrids would be as impressive.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Bit of an odd deal with Button there... Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Looking forward to seeing Stoffel in F1 and how he fares against Alonso. Time for fresh blood to mix things up a bit.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Question. Didn't Hamilton have a 35 or 55 grid penalty the last race? What happened to the rest of those places?

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Just watched the race, let some cheer outta me when Hamilton dropped back to 6th lol

Some pass by Ricciardo aswell.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Enjoyed watching Hamilton sulking about but yeah a boring race.

Love Monza as a spectator great atmosphere and was very easy to walk around in the infield section.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well, they all started in team order, and all finished in the same team order, according to engine power - yawn :grinning:

It was Lewis' to lose, and he lost it. Ah well, next one!

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Pissed myself laughing at rosberg and vettel talking in german, calling lewis a sulky ****er, just shows what they really think of him, ultimate snub in my book.riciardos pass was unreal

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.