F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
B1CCAE6C-9676-496F-97C1-58C816016FFE.jpeg

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
This Thread needs Harvey Keitel aka Coog the clean up man........
So let’s recap the past few pages and we have learnt:

Brennan’s car went through MOT, the advisors admired the car when it was going through, WSM pointed out it was a slow day at the office to admire a derv, Brennan then kicked back that it would be nice to have a ‘Da’ to but you an M4 (we are still waiting to see whose Da actually bought their child a M4), GNK pointed pointed out that WSM had a 999 credit rating which we later found out to be untrue. Andy_gdon has lost his love for cars as he is only in a mere GTi Polo it has not behaved enough for his parent to buy him a faster car.

Lewis has found the source of the problem...... Rap Music.

Tip top summary there. Have you tried journalism as a career choice?

Just add insult to injury to poor Brenny ..... the MOT inspector made kind comments towards my 2009 Astra last year and its not even a proper, German car.......the world's gone mad..... mad I tell you!!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
So let’s recap the past few pages and we have learnt:

Brennan’s car went through MOT, the advisors admired the car when it was going through, WSM pointed out it was a slow day at the office to admire a derv, Brennan then kicked back that it would be nice to have a ‘Da’ to but you an M4 (we are still waiting to see whose Da actually bought their child a M4), GNK pointed pointed out that WSM had a 999 credit rating which we later found out to be untrue. Andy_gdon has lost his love for cars as he is only in a mere GTi Polo it has not behaved enough for his parent to buy him a faster car.

Lewis has found the source of the problem...... Rap Music.

Mic dropped
giphy.gif

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Thanks guys, I'm well pleased with them (y)

It really does look superb. Only let down by the number plate font.

The German font isn't for everyone some days I like it, some days I don't lol

I'm thinking of short standard font plates like the ones I had on my Audi, would look like this, although I would have a couple of exposed screw holes from the plate holder, might not be that noticeable

0d8I4d.jpg

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Thanks guys, I'm well pleased with them (y)

The German font isn't for everyone some days I like it, some days I don't lol

I'm thinking of short standard font plates like the ones I had on my Audi, would look like this, although I would have a couple of exposed screw holes from the plate holder, might not be that noticeable

0d8I4d.jpg

Are those mirrors drawn on?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.