fast and furious 3: what u think?

What do you think of Fast and Furious 3???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil_wipeout

Drives
Saxo
just wonderin what ppl are gonna think about f&f 3?

personally, the film will be crap, it will have a stupid storyline (which is expected) but what you all think about the cars that are gonna be in it?

Too many 350z's goin round lookin like barbies underwear!!!

the cars in the first 1 were nice and personally i only liked the skyline in the 2nd!!

f&f3 may impress some but i doubt it will be a massive hit!!

what u think? answer the poll

POD

RMS Regular
neil_wipeout said:
Too many 350z's goin round lookin like barbies underwear!!!

in the second 1 there was a lot of veilside kitted mr2, iirc.

have to agree though the skyline didnt get enough t.v time in the second film

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
see the 2nd one when they bail outta the garage at the end and theres cars eveywhere, theres about 50 civic coupes!!! all more or less the same only diff colours.

shocking

neil_wipeout

OP
N
Drives
Saxo
it just bores me cuz its more or less the same car different colour!!!!

and the graphics on the cars just get worse and worse!!!!

aaron_m

RMS Regular
first one was good as it was the first film about the whole modifying scene (although the storyline was basically that of Point Blank except with cars rather than surf-boards). second one was cringe-worthy. this one will be worse still, may appeal to the last few underground neons and chrome wheel-trim stragglers but i feel the scene has moved on.

make another test your diff thats what i say!

Doyle

RMS Regular
i think they are going the right road one was good first film of its kind . 2nd one bit more into story lines not enfough of the skyline . 3rd one heading to japan i think this will be good . as long as they dont forget the cars the star

chris_ie

RMS Regular
Drives
SAXO WESTCOAST
i will probably head and see it. it will get me outta the house lol

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
although people will say in this thread it's gona be crap, 90% of people that like cars and post on forums will still go and see it, regardless if it's gona be crap or not.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
dont think the story line will be crap, prob very predictable! but i think the whole hype for the previous two came from modified cars!!! so i would imagine this one will do the same! weather people think it will be bad or not i can guess that the minority of people will go watch it anyway! lol

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
It will be absolutely $hit, but entertaining .......... like the other two.

I wish someone would make a proper car movie again ....

Gaz

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
Gone In 60 Seconds was a good show!!! Any one agree? it had a very good storyline to it!

Gaz theres a film coming out called 'Cars' its a pixar classic ;) haha

Lee

RMS Regular
it might not be the best movie, but lots of people will still go and see it, because modified car movies don't come up that often! when is it out?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
that trailer was class.. i was loving the retractable wings and spoilers (y)

LMFAO...

LurganTyreCentre

Although i've been looking its all about the drift scene this time round and the main car is a veilside nsx which is actually an auto it was in banzai a few months back!!!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
hmmm have to wait and see the trailers before u can get an idea what it will be like

prob the usual cheese weve come to expect. Hopefully there will be some nice cars in it

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
yeah, some nice motors be good to see..

and lets just hope that the 'so-called eye-candy' is far more appealing than Suki from 2F2F.. in saying that, Eva Mendez looked alrite :laughing:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
anyone know the release date for this by the way? :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.