Fast Car afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Brilliant night:party: Good to catch up with a few people i've not seen in a while:cool:

Some really nice cars there too(y)

Bronk

RMS Regular
def good turn out.. good atmosphere as well at it

some nice cars about !!

fair play to the police for not coming into the car park and issue'n tickets to every one for silly things like number plates etc

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
Super nights crack and good to see everyone.(y)

So much for it being a terrible location and being a flop because of valentines. I'm sure there was 500 cars. The place was packed. I suppose you'll always get people who will whing about anything and everything.

Bronk

RMS Regular
thats what internet forums are for..moaning-bitching and slabbering lol

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Took a drive through but didnt park up. Some nice cars on show tonight.
What happened to twin cam?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I was out with the missus, and was going to call down after I left her home, but I don't know anyone :sob:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Oh yeah, apoligies to whomever i launch controlled in the leg shortly before i left :p

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Couldn't stand being an old fart wandering around on my own, lol, most of the ones I saw driving through Ards where about 12 years younder than me! :laughing: I'll try and rope in some mates for the next one (or just go on my own if theres an RMSers only gig):party:

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
good crack tonight

twin cam driver is bound to be wishing he didnt go right

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
Had the tail out while going right of a left only turn and the cops where right there watching him.

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
Just home.. Great nights craic have to say.. I have a few photos ill sort out tomoro..

Well done and Fair play to all who organised..

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I liked your pink Ollie :heart: Especially when i prodded it with my finger:p

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Just home.. Great nights craic have to say.. I have a few photos ill sort out tomoro..

Well done and Fair play to all who organised..
dee your car looked excellent was parked beside you just as you were getting into your car and i was getting out. great night! turnout was top job, shows Northern Ireland can do things well no probs (y)

5gtt

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora TDi 150
was a good nite, bril turn out, will be good to see some snaps and the feature in the mag! whens it due out?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.