Final Trackskills Track Day of 2016 - This Sunday 13th November.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Hopefully be out at a few this year.. February is a bit soon for me sadly :sob:

RubberLover

RMS Regular
I got a trackskills voucher as a Christmas present. Don't think I trust myself, has anyone ever ran in Eco mode? Lol

Will this still run in February even if it's freezing outside?

Marc

RMS Moderator
I got a trackskills voucher as a Christmas present. Don't think I trust myself, has anyone ever ran in Eco mode? Lol

Will this still run in February even if it's freezing outside?

If you wanna come down feb and take a few passenger laps with me to see quite how safe it is I'm good with that, it will run in most weathers :grinning:

This was the last one from late November

A0D2752F-C59E-4801-B9E7-4773B70B3762_zps1iyuwjfz.jpg

RubberLover

RMS Regular
If you wanna come down feb and take a few passenger laps with me to see quite how safe it is I'm good with that, it will run in most weathers :grinning:

This was the last one from late November

A0D2752F-C59E-4801-B9E7-4773B70B3762_zps1iyuwjfz.jpg
That's very kind of you! I might actually take you up on that. Might build up my confidence. I went down last year and spectate for an hour and it looked class.

I'll be in contact with you if my times work out, thanks Marc

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Just do it, there is a first time for everyone (y) Never any issue blagging passenger rides either, and everyone is usually happy helping out with advice. Or "encouragement" :innocent:
Reminds me of a certain time at Mondello!

Hoping to see some Trackskills days in 2017 myself!

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Here's my video from the last session I did in November, there was a bit of a battle going on in front of me on the last few laps!

Another session from eater in the day I made a mess of the hairpin quite a few times

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.