finding out if caught speeding?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Sorry if it's been covered,

Friend think he drove through Springfield Rd belfast camera at 40 and I'm wondering is it possible to find out online etc if caught instead sweating for the next few weeks.

Cheers

Joe

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Afaik it's a case of sweating the bit out for 2 weeks. If there's no NIP in the post within two weeks you've.... (Sorry he's) got away with it
14 day rule apply? thought i was caught in antrim 2 fridays ago but n0ot heard nothin. although was in the work lorry so wouldnt go directly to me

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Afaik it's a case of sweating the bit out for 2 weeks. If there's no NIP in the post within two weeks you've.... (Sorry he's) got away with it

They only have to claim they have issued the NIP within 2 weeks...that gives them huge leeway to tell porkies. And if they say it has been issued/sent....then it is up to you to prove you didnt receive it.

So the 2 week thing is almost meaningless.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Last time i got done they helpfully chased down the road after me with bright lights to tell me. Soooo, pretty instant...

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Did you not notice it flash? It's really obvious, I've tripped it about 15-20 times.

Failing that give the fixed penalty processing office a ring and ask

I asked him did he see it flash but he wasn't sure, plus it was during the day so might not have seen it?

Send me your details, one more time won't hurt since you trip it often enough :p

Il Google such number, thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.