Active Deal Flymo leaf blower

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Blows well. Not brilliant as a vac but fine for what I'll need it for. Thanks for sharing dude :grinning:

Ghost

RMS Regular
Ive Had one for ages when they were on offer before but never used it to dry the car. GENIOUS!

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
OP
rupertfinch
Ah FFS chaps, there were 3 that hung around Bangor well into last week. I was sorely tempted to grab the lot each time I passed on the off chance I could be of use to RMSers.

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
I seen a pallet full of these a couple of weeks ago in ASDA and thought they were a good buy at £20 but stupidly didn't lift one. Looking at these posts, I'm regretting it now. Was worried what my neighbours would think but to be honest, they already think I'm a strange character. Anyone know if there's any left in Cookstown's ASDA?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Got some strange looks using mine on the car lol

Also handy for the garden!

saxo_man

RMS Regular
I seen a pallet full of these a couple of weeks ago in ASDA and thought they were a good buy at £20 but stupidly didn't lift one. Looking at these posts, I'm regretting it now. Was worried what my neighbours would think but to be honest, they already think I'm a strange character. Anyone know if there's any left in Cookstown's ASDA?

If you see two will you buy both and I'll meet you in Cookstown for it!? Likewise if I'm out I'll do the same.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
If I am in today I will check as I will be picking one up also

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
If you see two will you buy both and I'll meet you in Cookstown for it!? Likewise if I'm out I'll do the same.
I'm offshore mate, have asked my Wife to lift one for me, will message her now and ask her to like 2 if they are available.

If I am in today I will check as I will be picking one up also
Any luck mate?

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I'm offshore mate, have asked my Wife to lift one for me, will message her now and ask her to like 2 if they are available.

Any luck mate?
Didnt get in today :worried: have a plan b I know someone works in there so Il text them to see

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.