FMX 650 For sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
2006.carb kit. k and n air filter. Full arrow exaust. New did chain. New sprockets.14.000 miles. Just serviced. Bike is in lisburn, £1950

Attachments

• 31475396_1869120689773318_525428135575945216_n.jpg
    31475396_1869120689773318_525428135575945216_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Not sold that im aware of so far. Sorry to hear the swap didnt work out

ah no problems. i think he needed something more for two up riding which a storms not really the bike for that. on the plus side the storms now sold. or it will be when the new owner comes to pick it up at the weekend so im having a look about inbetween then and now so i mite yet revisit the FmX yet ....

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
Good luck with the searching! Im glad for you that the firestorm sold but gutted at the same time! It is such an awesome bike!

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
My Finger
I fancied this didn't want to go see it until I had the funds sorted and a space cleared. Was messed about with a guy coming to by my RGV250.
Hope you enjoy

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
took i wee bit of fiddling with the jetting as it was running wild rich on the pilot jet but sorted that and i have to say, its a bloody hoot of a thing to ride....well pleased.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Does it sound as good as it looks? Hope you enjoy

sounds bloody great lol..... iv been playing with the jetting as it was running filthy rich, i mean black as your boot. normal jet kit problem but a jet change has changed the whole way the bike goes and its smooth as silk across the rev range now. well chuffed with it.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
sounds bloody great lol..... iv been playing with the jetting as it was running filthy rich, i mean black as your boot. normal jet kit problem but a jet change has changed the whole way the bike goes and its smooth as silk across the rev range now. well chuffed with it.
Throw a vid up till we hear the sound of it (y):p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.