FOR SALE - Hewlett Packard (HP) Deskjet 1220c with Spare Ink Cartridges

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Twain

RMS Regular
Due to needing a new printer for work i am selling my current printer.

It is a Hewlett Packard 1220c which prints up to A3 Super B. Its about 2 years old now and seems to be fine on ink consumption. I have 1 x colour ink and 1 x black ink to go along with it.

I will take £50 for the lot. I prefer pickup but will post if price is covered. OM for details.

This is taken from a website:

1220c.jpg

The HP DeskJet 1220C is designed for small businesses that need professional speed to create impressive documents without any limitations on type and size of media. To get the best from your HP DeskJet, always use original HP Supplies and Accessories. With everything working together throughout the printing process, you'll get trouble-free performance and output that is always clear, always sharp.
The HP Deskjet 1220c provides you with the flexibility to make every document special. You can effortlessly enlarge or reduce your documents from A6 to A3+ with HP's built in Smart Software. From business cards to brochures or flyers - all can be produced in-house quickly and efficiently.

Specification

Printer : Mono or Colour Printer
Colour Technology : HP Thermal InkJet
Standard Resolution: 600dpi x 600dpi
Printer Enhanced Resolution : 1200dpi x 600dpi
Speed : Monochrome11ppm
Speed : Colour9.5ppm
Monthly Duty Cycle : 5,000 Pages
Paper Handling : Duplex Unit None Paper SizeA3 (Max Size) 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
Paper Trays2 Paper Handling : Input 1150 Sheet Paper Tray - 60 to 135 g/m² Paper Handling : Input 210 Sheet Input Tray Paper Handling Output50 Sheets MemoryMemory (Maximum)8192MB (8192MB )Designation Memory Bus SpeedMemory TypeInterfaces/PortsUSB Ports1 x USB 2.0 Parallel Ports1 (with ECP and EEP) InterfaceIEEE 1284 - Centronics parallel compatible; Universal Serial Bus (USB-Connect Macintosh and Windows SystemPrinter LanguagesHP PCL Level 3 Software IncludedIn-box printer driver features: HP zoomsmart scaling technology, tiling, booklet, handout (n-up printing), manual duplex, banner, mirror image, optimised for fax, watermark*, sepia*, print preview*, quicksets*, schedule printing*, coloursync**;* Windows only;** Macintosh only System RequirementsSystem RequirementsW3.1x: 486DX - 66MHz, 8MB; W95/98: Pentium 60MHz, 16MB; WNT4: Pentium 60MHz, 24MB Mac OS 7.6.1: Network via HP JetDirect; Mac OS 8.1,MS-DOS 3.3 or above: 486, 4MB RAM Operating Systems SupportedMicrosoft Windows 3.1x, 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, DOS • Apple Mac OS 8.1 or higher (via USB) EnvironmentalNoise Level47dbA Environmental5 to 40°C - Humidity 20 to 80% ElectricalPower Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes47.7W / 11.3W / 1W Voltage/Power/Frequency100 to 240VAC /Electrical FrequencyPhysicalDimensions59.2cm (W) x 38.1cm (D) x 23.3cm - Weight 10.0kg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.