Suspension or Brakes: Full Brand New Airride System For Sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Ive a complete airride system for sale, never fitted to any car. Bought for my project which has now been stopped due to lack of funds :worried: So time for someone to grab a bargain!

Brought it all in from america myself (all in a suitcase, to save on shipping/import duty!) so im selling it all for the price i paid minus shipping/taxes :grinning:

Contains -

Viair 480c Compressor (with filters and pressure switch)- £180
Viair480c.jpg

Viaiar 480c Spec
Air Lift Easy Street AutoPilot Digital Air Management System - £360
EasystreetDigitalControl.jpg

Add the most advanced system on today's market to your existing air suspension system. Get accurate, instant control over your ride with Air Lift's Auto Pilot digital controllers. Features that have never been available in digital control systems come standard with these incredible, compact units, including:

* One-touch ride height
Allows you to return to your programmed ride height without flipping switches and watching gauges. Whether you're below or above your height, just touch one button to return to your aligned height and prevent tire wear.

* Auto ride height on start
Will lift your vehicle to the programmed ride height with the start of the engine. This feature can be turned off, and is not available in some competitive products.

* Individual wheel control
Allows you to adjust each wheel separately. Also known as front/back side-to-side control.

* All inflate and deflate buttons
Also known as pancake control. Give you 4-wheel height control up and down with one switch.

* Accurate manifold mounted transducers
The most accurate pressure sensors come pre-mounted to the valves. This eliminates the risk of leaks and makes for an easier install.

* Digital volt meter
Reads the vehicle's voltage to help prolong equipment and battery life.

* Auto leak detection
Will monitor all four corners. If a leak occurs, the system will automatically add air accordingly and warn you of a problem.

* Tuning feature
Teaches the system the exact requirements to lift each wheel. Ensures that the auto ride height function is perfect every time.

* Only one wire to dash
Only one wire needs to run to the dash of the vehicle. No more running air lines, power lines, or wiring every switch independently. One wire does it all.

Viair 5gallon tank - £100
Viair5GallonTank.jpg

4x Viair Stainless hoses (to connect from lines to bags)- £88
ViairStainlessSteelLines.jpg

3/8" 3 Position Manifold Valves with all fittings - £260
Manifold.jpg

Means one airline in and four out, keeping things tidy and simple :grinning:

4x Universal Air Aero Sport 1/4" Bags - £100 per bag
unairUniversalBags.jpg

Fit over coilovers, you just need to make/buy brackets
2x Second hand Firestone 'ride rite 9000' bags, perfect condition - £75

Or I'll do the entire lot for £1200. Which means someone can have digital 4way air ride for the price of a cheap analogue system!
CompleteSetup.jpg

Tel 07977211779 or pm me :grinning:

r16vka

RMS Regular
OP
r16vka
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Everything sold pending payment bar the two smaller Firestone bags :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.