Garden season time! Mowers etc…..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Got a fantastic mitox multi cutter off Simon the other night. Every time I go up I see more that I want.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning, do you guys have any self propelled mulching mowers with a rear roller?

Cheers

Hi there there's a few options, Hayter, too expensive for what you get in my opinion but in stock.

There's also the Masport rotarola series which is superb.

http://www.masportlawnmowers.co.uk/lawn-mowers/rotarolla-rear-roller.html

And I'm meeting with weibang next thursday morning, they sound, and look a bit strange but I've been told by guys in the industry that they are the machine.

http://www.weibang.com/en/

pkn

RMS Regular
Drives
Evora S / 159
Hi there there's a few options, Hayter, too expensive for what you get in my opinion but in stock.

There's also the Masport rotarola series which is superb.

http://www.masportlawnmowers.co.uk/lawn-mowers/rotarolla-rear-roller.html

And I'm meeting with weibang next thursday morning, they sound, and look a bit strange but I've been told by guys in the industry that they are the machine.

http://www.weibang.com/en/
Thanks for the details. What price are the Masport models? Where are you guys located?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
The masport roller drive is £599, not cheap but New Zealand built and very good quality.

I have mountfield power drive roller machines for £360.

We're in glenavy. (y)

Thanks for the details. What price are the Masport models? Where are you guys located?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I've asked you about a strimmer for the last 2 years now, I really need to get the finger out and just buy 1!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Would you happen to have any second hand ride on lawnmowers in stock.

Yes have a few at the minute, best give me a ring and I'll chat thru them but there's a very fresh husky came in today, an older one on a 36" deck and another older side discharge. The one's we keep to sell are always fresh and in very good condition hence can be hard come across, we get 6 or 7 every week at the £400 range but we wouldn't retail them as they generally are more trouble than they're worth.

Cheers

Simon

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Hey man what have you in stock for 18" mowers? After something fairly decent and durable as I have a few gardens to do regularly, needs to be Honda or briggs powered. I see you have big masport there do you do any smaller ones like the 250stsp? Something like that or the Honda izy or a smaller Husqvarna would be ideal. Things like 3 in 1, self drive etc would be nice but not essential.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hey man what have you in stock for 18" mowers? After something fairly decent and durable as I have a few gardens to do regularly, needs to be Honda or briggs powered. I see you have big masport there do you do any smaller ones like the 250stsp? Something like that or the Honda izy or a smaller Husqvarna would be ideal. Things like 3 in 1, self drive etc would be nice but not essential.

pm'd

garyo

RMS Regular
@lightning Do you guys stock/source small spare parts for Husqvarna? I need a couple of small fittings to replace on my da's push mower (if I want to expect to be ever allowed to borrow it again!), but finding them online the postage is twice the price of the parts! Not sure on model no. but looks like the R147 after a quick Google, and have found the part numbers here too if it helps. Cheers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.